Garage Doors & Other Home Improvement Services in Muncie, Indiana
Overhead Door Company of Muncie is dedicated to providing our commercial and residential clients in Indiana with superior garage door and storm and entry door services. Have a question for our team? Check our FAQs to see if we have an easy answer for you.
Have more questions? Contact us online, or call (765) 587-1444 to get answers from our reliable service team at Overhead Door Company of Muncie!
Garage Doors FAQs
- How Expensive Is Garage Door Replacement? The price of a replacement garage door varies considerably depending on garage door type, residential or commercial, any special features and more. This said, the project is considered cost-efficient overall.
- Is Garage Door Maintenance Important? Routine maintenance is integral to ensuring that your garage doors last as long as possible and require a minimal amount of repair throughout their life span.
- Can I Use My Old Garage Door Tracks for Replacement Garage Doors? In the vast majority of cases, no―new tracks must be installed. In the cases where old tracks could be used, we would likely still recommend replacing to ensure proper long-term function.
- What Are the Different Kinds of Garage Door Openers? Belt-, chain- and screw-driven garage door openers are the most common types. Belt openers are extremely durable and quiet, chains are cost-effective and durable and screw-type openers are low-maintenance and affordable.
Other Doors FAQs
- When Should I Replace an Entry Door? Most entry doors can last decades. In most cases you seek to replace either when your door has become damaged—cracked, dented, corroded—or when you’re looking to increase home comfort with a higher quality door.
- Are Storm Doors a Good Investment? Storm doors increase the value of your home by themselves, but more importantly they provide a usable source of natural light, good home ventilation and added security and protection for your entry doors.
- Should I Choose French Doors or Sliding Patio Doors for My Home? The answer largely lies in aesthetic preference, as both door types are secure, dependable and durable. Sliding patio doors are often chosen by those looking for more natural light in their homes, or those wanting to save space, while French doors are popular with homeowners who prefer more traditional architecture.
Choose Overhead Door Company of Muncie For Garage Door Services
For more information on our garage door or other home improvement services, contact our team online or give us a call at (765) 587-1444!