One of our garage door repair professionals will come out and assess your garage door, find the source of the problem and repair it.
We offer 24/7 service! Call 765-587-1444 or contact us online to get in touch with our garage door company.
Common Garage Door Problems
Give Overhead Door Company of Muncie a call for garage door repair services if:
- Your garage door doesn’t close or only closes partially.
- Your garage door doesn’t open or only opens partially.
- There is a loud grinding noise when your garage door opens or closes.
- Your garage door can be manually opened without using the opener or security pad.
- The motor runs, but the garage door doesn’t open.
- The glass in your garage door is broken.
Garage doors have many parts that may require repair, such as:
- Safety sensors
- Remote controls
- Door insulation
Overhead Door Company of Muncie specializes in the repair and maintenance of garage doors and electric door operators. Our experienced technicians know how to rapidly and safely repair or service your door, whatever the make or model. If you have an unexpected problem, we will not only fix it, but we will fully service your equipment and make recommendations to improve its performance.
Schedule residential or commercial garage door repair in Muncie today!
Residential Garage Door Repair Services
Your garage door is a major investment, and the quality of the installation work is just as important as that of the product itself! That is why we offer the highest quality garage doors for our residential clients in Muncie and focus on providing the best installation and maintenance services possible.
Commercial Garage Door Repair Services
Having high-quality, functioning garage doors in place at all times is critical for any commercial facility in the Muncie area. If your commercial garage doors break or need to be replaced, service is crucial for maintaining your security.
Schedule 24/7 Garage Door Repair in Muncie, IN
At Overhead Door Company of Muncie, we know garage doors can break without warning. When you have a problem with yours, give our team a call! In addition to regular door installation and repair services, we also offer emergency garage door repairs! And no matter the problem, we will work with you to find the best solution.
Contact Overhead Door Company of Muncie today or call us at 765-587-1444 if you need garage door repair services for your home or business!
FAQs About Garage Door Repair
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about Central Indiana garage door repair include:
Are garage door repairs covered by insurance?
All of us have different insurance coverage. If your garage is detached from the house, check your policy for differences in coverage. Normally, if the garage door is damaged as a result of vandalism, theft, or fire, your homeowners policy should cover it. Certain types of “intentional damage” and some natural disasters may not be covered. If you run into your garage door with your car, your auto insurance may cover the cost of repairs or replacement. If your neighbor crashes into your garage door, his or her auto insurance will cover it.
Can I do garage door repair myself?
The question should be, “Do I want to repair a garage door myself?” DIYers are smart, savvy homeowners because they are informed. But the best DIYers know when to call a professional, and why it’s not worth the risk to attempt garage door repairs on your own:
- Risk of injuries – If you fall trying to install a garage door, you’ll need a professional to finish the job anyway. You’d then be paying someone to do what could’ve been done before you hurt yourself. If the door falls and kills the family pet, you’ll be no one’s hero.
- You don’t have the right tools – If you try to complete the garage door installation using the wrong tools, you risk damaging parts or your home. You could also void the door’s warranty. Did you know if severe property damages result from a DIY project, your insurance company can refuse coverage?
- Time is money – Installing a garage door may take you twice as long as your local garage door professional. Your time is valuable. The worst mistake you can make is not being able to shut the new garage door. Everything inside is at risk for damage or theft until you get it professionally re-installed.
Should I repair or replace my garage door?
Garage doors should last 15-30 years if there’s been no damage.
Signs your garage door needs repair includes:
- Hinges, springs, other hardware or moving parts are deteriorating due to age.
- One panel has been damaged and there’s an opening.
- The door sags.
- The door seems “too heavy.”
- The garage door is old.
- The lift mechanism won’t operate.
- The opener isn’t working right (which could be an electrical wiring issue).
- There are visible dents in the door.
Replacing your garage door increases your property value. In fact, a garage door replacement almost pays for itself because you can realize as much as a 93.8% return on investment when you sell your home. (Example: If you spent $3,907 to replace your garage door, it can increase the resale price of your home by $3,663.)
Overhead Door of Muncie serves Blackford, Delaware, Henry, Grant and Madison counties. We welcome your questions! Call 765-587-1444 or contact us today.