Overhead Door Company of Muncie is one of the most respected names for garage doors in the U.S., and for good reason. As technology continues to impact our industry, Overhead Door Company of Muncie professionals receive ongoing training and education.
Attached overhead garage doors are standard for most homes and commercial properties. Standard heights for residential garage doors are 7′. Commercial door heights are 28′, 32′ and 41′, though any garage door size can be customized.
- Double garage doors usually accommodate SUVs, pickup trucks, and larger sedans. They’re usually 12 x 7, 14 x 7 or 16 x 7 feet.
- Single garage doors are typically 8 x 7, 9 x 7 or 10 x 7 feet.
Detached garages and garage doors don’t increase your property value as much as attached (unless it’s one of those garages with a walkway connecting it to the residence).
Your residential or commercial garage doors aren’t limited to standard sizes. Size, style, materials … You have choices and all of them are good.
WYWIWYG: What you want is what you get. Let’s discuss your garage door project.
Sectional Garage Door Materials & Styles in Muncie, IN
Never compromise security with a damaged or deteriorating garage door. And for some people, energy efficiency is more about saving money than saving the planet. You can have it all: beauty, security, and money-saving energy efficiency, with a garage door from Overhead Door Company of Muncie.
Our garage doors can withstand severe winter weather and extreme summer heat. With today’s technology, you can choose from several materials and composites.
Sectional Garage Door Materials & Composites
- Aluminum: These doors are corrosion-resistant, lightweight, and affordable for every budget.
- Steel: Steel garage doors are simply higher-performance and longer-lasting. You can have the strength of steel protection and an appealing, attractive design.
- Wood: There’s nothing better than the beauty and grace of wood.
Sectional Garage Door Styles
What’s your style? Does your home’s design and architecture reflect rustic sophistication or modern classic?
- Allura® Collection: The perfect garage door for high-traffic areas
- Carriage House Collection: Distinctive design and super steel strength
- Courtyard Collection®: Elegance, security and style
- Durafirm Collection: Rugged, thick vinyl
- Envy Collection: This frameless garage door with glass panels is a showstopper
- Impression Fiberglass: Artful and lots of design choices
- Impression Steel: Aesthetically appealing
- Insulated Steel Thermacore®: Premium insulated for maximum thermal insulation
- Modern Aluminum: Sleek, modern appeal for minimalist homes
- Signature® Carriage: Looks like a carriage house; works like an overhead door
- Traditional steel: Affordable, high-performance and durable
- Traditional wood: Rail-and-stile or flush designs
- Wind Load Courtyard: Two layers of steel and decorative overlays
- Wind Load Thermacore®: Insulated for maximum thermal efficiency
Brands We Work With
Overhead Door Company of Muncie partners with brands you know and trust:
In a competitive housing market, appearances matter more than ever. Property value and curb appeal are important even if you don’t plan to sell. Don’t hesitate if you’re considering a garage door home improvement.
Why Central Indiana Homeowners Choose Overhead Door Company of Muncie
The overhead garage door was invented in 1921, which led to the creation of the Overhead Door Company of Muncie. Establishing a business is difficult, but when companies stand the test of time, it’s because they’ve maintained the principles they were founded on.
While other companies come and go, you’ll always have exceptional quality, affordability and experienced and knowledgeable service with Overhead Door Company of Muncie.
We served your grandparents and parents, and we’ll be here for your kids, too.